Monday, September 8, 2008

Relaxing evening

Monday, Sept. 8th.

I get home after work. I am tired. All horses come up to visit. Starting to feel better. (warm fuzzy feeling inside). No real play time. Just undemanding time with Beau, grooming and rubbing all over. He doesn't appear to be having any reaction with the double dose of wormer. He doesn't seem to be as itchy but still has a few crude stuff on legs. Mosquitos have been terrible since Faye came thru. His areas on his neck and shoulders look better but then again I think all the horses are starting to put in new hair. I have to decide if I will follow up in 2 weeks with another double dose. Hum decisions?
Also started all the horses tonight on ground flax seed.

Got Cash out and washed and groomed. He seems to enjoy it. I hope I can figure out a way to get the time to play with him. He would be my first Left Brain horse to play with. How interesting!!!

Tomorrow the Chiro is coming for Beau. Will update.

No comments: