Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!

Happy Turkey Day.!!!

Well today is the day to be thankful. I have many things to be thankful for. My family that allows me the time to play with my horses comes to mind 1st. They are the most important thing to me. They don't have the love and passion that I have for my horses but they try to understand that this is what makes Mom happy. A happy Mom is a good thing!!!

So spent the day with my Dad , up in Chiefland , and helped put up Christmas decorations. Then we came back down here to Dunnellon and picked up my Mom . We went over to Debbie and Jimmy's house for a 2nd dinner with the Love side of the Family. Both dinners were delish!!Yum. My poor horses have to carry me around now....Wonder just how many pounds I added to today?

After getting home , I went and got Shan out. Played online for about 30 min. Yielding zone 1 both porcupine and driving. Then played stick to me. Then some sideways next to horse trailer.
Worked on speeding up the game.....using energy....I am almost trotting at him. He wasn't to sure about that one but settled down to it. Ended with playing again at zone 1 yielding.

Plans for tomorrow.....Bath horses ........weather is finally perdicted to be warm some.

No comments: